To our Buffalo Wings & Rings extended family,
We appreciate your loyalty to Buffalo Wings & Rings and want you to know that our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and team members. We wanted to reach out to let you know how we are adapting our restaurant operations to ensure that we’re able to continue serving you during this critical time.
With our adjustment to the “new normal” comes more time with family, with shared meals serving as a special time to reconnect with our loved ones. To help make these moments a source of comfort for you and your family, we have strengthened our abilities to allow you to enjoy the Buffalo Wings & Rings food you love from the comfort and safety of your home.
Many of our locations are offering curbside carryout and will bring your order out to your car to limit the amount of touchpoints. Several of our stores are also offering free delivery through DoorDash, and in areas where third-party delivery is not available, some locations are repurposing employees as in-house delivery drivers to bring meals directly to our guests.
We are doing everything we can to stay true to making our fresh, never frozen wings, rings, sandwiches, appetizers and more available to your family and appreciate your patience during this time in the event that any of our stores need to offer a limited menu.
We are confident in the collective strength of our team members, families and communities to get through this together and come out stronger and more united on the other side.
We are here for you.
President & CEO - Buffalo Wings & Rings
At Buffalo Wings & Rings, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority and we take the overall cleanliness of our restaurants very seriously.
In the midst of the recent concerns around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want you to know that we are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization guidelines, and are monitoring and implementing additional preventative measures based on local and state recommendations.
In addition to our strict daily cleaning procedures, we have put new steps in place to ensure a clean environment at our restaurants and have instructed our team to be extra diligent in washing their hands, avoiding touching their face, and cleaning and disinfecting to remove germs and the spread of germs.
We would also like to stress that at this time no cases have been reported in connection to our restaurants, but that we still want to take all appropriate precautions. We would also like to remind everyone of the CDC’s official recommendations below, and are enforcing these same precautions with our staff:
- If you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, and have traveled to China or were in close contact with someone with 2019-nCoV in the 14 days before you began to feel sick, seek medical care. Before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We would like to remind our guests that the virus is not foodborne, and you are not at any additional risk of going to a restaurant than you would be going to a neighborhood meeting or other public gathering.
We encourage you to stay informed by visiting the CDC’s website for daily updates and will continue to take the necessary precautions in order to ensure the safety of our guests in our restaurants.
Thank you for being a loyal guest, and we look forward to seeing you soon.