- Buffalove Grants range from a minimum of $250 to the maximum grant of $2,500.
- Organizations must submit an online application to be considered for funding.
- Applications may be submitted throughout the year. Please note that applications will be reviewed quarterly. Organizations will be notified of funding status within 90 days of application submission.
- Organizations may only submit and/or receive 1 application per year.
Buffalove Foundation Grant Guidelines
Organizations applying must meet one of the following criteria:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code, listed on the IRS Master File and conduct activities within the United States;
- A recognized government entity: state, county, or city agency, including law enforcement or fire departments, that are requesting funds exclusively for public purposes;
- A K-12 public or private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university; or
- A church or other faith-based organization with a proposed project that benefits the community at large such as food pantries, soup kitchens, clothing closets, etc.
areas of funding
These are areas of funding for which an organization can apply. Please review the areas listed below to ensure your organization's goals fall within one of these areas.
- Hunger relief and healthy eating: Providing charitable meals/snacks for low income individuals and families.
- Community support: Providing meals/snacks to communities in need or to programs that directly support community hunger relief.
- K-12 School Lunch: Providing meals for students during breakfast, lunch and weekends.
- Health and human service: Providing social services, or shelters that provide meals for low income individuals and families.
- Organizations will be notified of any decision via e-mail. All funding decisions are final.
- If an organization is approved, grant checks will be mailed directly to the recipient organization's address listed in the grant application. Please allow two to four weeks for delivery.
- In the event of being awarded a grant, organizations should contact William Stone to schedule a formal recognition event.
any additional questions please contact
William Stone | firstname.lastname@example.org | 859-815-9888