22 July 2019
5 Ways to Get the Best Bang for Your App Buck
You've visited the restaurant. You've downloaded the app. You've been a loyal customer, and we want to reward you for that. You earned your free starter just for becoming a member of the Buffalo Sauciety. But why stop there? The more you dine with us, the more points you can earn. And, the more points you earn, the more rewards you get! Once you reach 100 points, you'll be eligible to redeem a $10 reward at any participating Buffalo Wings & Rings.
While there are literally thousands of ways you could configure an order at Buffalo Wings & Rings to redeem your points, we want you to be able to get the most bang for your buck. Below are the best ways you can spend your rewards right.
- Starters. Our starters are one of the best ways to redeem your rewards. If you used your free starter when you joined the Buffalo Sauciety, now's the time to try something new. With your credit, we suggest the Buffalo Chicken Nachos. Sharable and hugely filling—there’s enough for everyone.
- 5-Piece Wing Order. Use your reward by placing a wing order. Our Bourbon BBQ is an award winning choice! But no matter which type you choose and what sauce you prefer, with your reward you can afford to keep it all to yourself.
- Grab a Bacon Cheeseburger. You can get a Cheeseburger on us! But trust us, you’ll want to add a little more to that order for the bacon. I mean, it’s bacon!
- Southwest Chicken Salad. Take a walk on the lighter side and let your server redeem your reward for this delicious salad option. With grilled chicken and avocado, fresh jalapeno and cilantro — it’s both filling and flavourful.
- Bring the Kids. Have a well-deserved night out and go ahead and bring the kids. With your reward you can feed them for free from our Lil' Buffs menu. Our Grilled Cheese is toasted garlic bread — winning over the pickiest eaters. And with your rewards, you can get two of them along with sides and a drink.
Not a Sauciety member? No problem! We'll help you fix that fast — simply sign up right here.